Dates to Remember
- March 21st - Annual Meeting of Homeowners @ Danny Jones @ 7pm
- April 4 - Regular Board Meeting - 7pm at Amenities Center
- April 22 - Spring Garage Sale
- May 20 - Pool Opens
- June 10 - Pool Opening Party at Pool with Dive In Movie
- Aug 19 - Dive In Movie
- Sept 16 - Fall Garage Sale
- Sept 30 - National Night Out at Amenities Center
- Dec 10 - Santa at the Castle Event
Community Newsletters have been added to the site
Our seasonal-newsletter archive has been started on the website.
Please visit the Forms, Documents, Reports section of the website to download current and some past Newsletters
NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH PROGRAM
Mr. David Littlefield, co-ordinator, has re-established the Lowe’s Farm Neighborhood Watch Program.
He is in need of volunteers for the following blocks:
- 4190 block of Lone Oak Drive
- 1200 block of Thistle Lane
- 4300 block of Woodcrest Drive
If you live on one of these blocks, please volunteer to be a block captain so your neighbors will receive crime alerts.
You may contact Mr. Littlefield at email@example.com
The NATIONAL NIGHT OUT event will be held on Saturday, September 26 from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Details to follow.
Proposed Renderings for the entrance flowerbeds
Phase 1 of the restoration of our entrance flower beds began in the summer of 2015. Additional plants (mums, etc.)
will be installed during the fall season.
During phase 1, thirty-seven trees were planted along the brick wall expanses facing East Broad Street.
Also, the sprinkler system in these areas was converted to drip irrigation. Phase 2 will begin in 2016.
As in any landscaping project, it will take several seasons before the plants are fully established.
Preview the proposed landscape renderings
Know your watering schedule